Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

Tripod Spinner

Yesterday during my lunch break I quickly made a Geomag bridge. Nothing really fancy, more just to check out how to build the connecting bits at the angles. The result was a bridge that still spanned 37", so not too shabby. I could've made it another few inches longer, but didn't feel like messing around with it much. I'll wait until I have more rods before I'll do that.

Still, I figured I'd put up a picture of it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After lunch, there were network problems and a new Windows security patch had to be installed. So between compilations, reboots and the like, I used RaM's latest creation as inspiration to build a tripod spinner.

It turned out really well, though I want to see if I can make the arches a little bigger today. We'll see how well it'll work out. Anyway, I really like the result so I wanted to show it off here:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope you like it too :).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?