Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Geomag Collection 1450

Well, my order finally arrived this morning. Finally I have my box of Collection 1450, which is the wooden collector case with 1000 metallic blue rods in it.

The case is beautiful, but arrived with some nasty damage...

Hopefully I can get a replacement case for it (to save on the massive shipping cost), and not have to send it back so they can send me a complete replacement order.

Here's to hoping it'll all work out smoothly.

The Dekopanels are interesting, and so far I've made one panel with a picture of my daughter in it. It is really cute. Once I have something built I'll post more.

In the meantime, this is what my Collection 1450 looks like, sadly enough...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
Thanks for posting those pictures... sorry to see your box is damaged. But at least we now know what "walnut finished" means -- not been very near a tree, has it!
 
Hello,

how many 1450 geomag colletion?

thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?