Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Geomag DekoPanels

It looks like my Geomag Collection 1450 problems will be solved as soon as possible. While it might take a while, they will send me a new wooden case free of charge. I can't wait to get it.

In the meantime, I now can play with the magnets in the box since I know I won't have to return them. I'll see if I can whip up something nice sometime this week...

Now, since the tripod I made a few weeks ago is still standing, I have attached a DekoPanels spinner to it. It looks like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The spinner in more detail:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The flash wasn't kind to the last picture, but I figured I'd put it up anyway. It looks really neat and I like the way it turned out. I may never disassemble the spinner. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?