Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Patched up wooden box (and a pyramid)

While it's far from perfect, after a few screws and some wood glue, the broken 1450 wooden case is at least functional, and actually looks pretty good from some angles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Once a good box comes in, I'll use this one for the other half of my Geomag collection. So it looks like everything is going to work out for the best.

In the meantime I've started on a cute pyramid project. It looks like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a little on the heavy side with all the balls inside it, so I don't know if my idea of putting it upside down and then building another one on top of it will work. But I guess there's only one way to find out...

Comments:
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

Look at my webpage ... 2009 honda s2000 for sale
 
Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you are an expert on
this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed
to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.


Feel free to visit my web site - gym ball workouts
 
An interesting discussion is worth comment.
I think that you should publish more on this issue, it might
not be a taboo matter but typically folks don't speak about such subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: americanheart org presenter jhtml identifier
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?