Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Small modifications and delays...

I moved my 'brain' up on top, and put in different spinners. I tried to come up with a really neat base for the different legs of the tripod using Supermag, but in the end it just didn't come out right (plus I didn't feel like taking apart the tripod and rebuilding it just yet).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I do like the bottom spinner a lot. It has 3 pentagons and just looks different from the spinners I usually make.

Not much news other than that... Just having a heck of a time trying to get an order through at EuroToys. It would've been fine if I hadn't decided that I'd like to add a few items (DekoPanels) to my order.

I was told that they'd have to cancel my existing order and that I then could create a new order. They deleted my order and now their credit card provider won't accept my credit card anymore since it had a payment cancelled or something (of course, they won't give me a reason, but I can't seem to complete an order). So now I'm dealing with them through email and that is taking some time... It's hard to be patient when your attention span is as short as mine.

Oh well... Hopefully today or tomorrow they'll get around to completing my order and then the wait for shipping begins. On the other hand it's possible that they still can't use my credit card and then I'll have to figure out some other form of payment. Hopefully that won't be necessary.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?