Friday, October 14, 2005

 

A bunch of pictures...

In the past few weeks, a coworker build a space shuttle and launching pad:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I played with circles:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tried to assemble a sphere out of 1440 magnets, which collapsed at around 1200 magnets since I was trying to massage a magnet near the bottom that had sprung out of place, resulting in another 5 magnets disconnecting and causing a tear that I couldn't do anything about without an additional 3 hands. But two layers or so before it collapsed, it looked like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to console myself I build another large fractal pyramid. I always like this construction:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And it looks cool from the top too:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's it for now ... I'll be on vacation next week... no magnets for me :).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?