Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Promised Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised yesterday. The first is of my current Geomag collection:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The box on the left is the replacement that came from EuroToys. It is just about perfect except that the hinges open further than the ones on the other two boxes. The box in the center is the original box with some replacement screws and the pieces glued back together using wood glue. It looks good from the inside but the cracks are very obvious from the outside. The box on the right came from GeomagSA as a replacement for the center box. It did not come with the wooden divider blocks (though it did have the styrofoam pieces in it to keep the divider blocks from moving just like the other box did), and the paint of the handle bar is chipped. Still, I'm not complaining about what turned into a spare box.

On the bottom right the drawer of my desk contains boxes with the different Geomag Panels. The DekoPanels aren't in this picture since I didn't know where to put them and I don't have that many of them anyway. I'm still looking for a good storage idea for the panels to begin with...

On the other hand, here is a picture of my current (well, as of January 2005) collection of Supermag:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The smaller pieces means that a lot more of them will fit into a single box. It is a nice collection though.

Then there was the 810 bar sphere I built with the new Geomags I got last week. We put it on the floor for my daughter (17 months old) to crash, but instead she pulled a few pieces from the top and started playing with them:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But she tapped the ball harder and harder and eventually managed to crash it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Though it really didn't crash that badly. My wife helped crush it a bit further to enhance the photo :).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?