Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

A few additions to the bridge...

The previously described bridge got moved, had a lot of non-vital pieces removed to create a good pile of unused pieces so that I could make the second ramp. When I was done, I had used up every Geomag bar I own (2819, I think). But since I wanted some towers at the ramps as well I made four of them with SuperMag (504 bars to be precise). The result looks pretty cool, though I could've used the colors better I suppose...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hope you like the result. I do.

Comments:
Great site of yours!!!
I've added these on my Sinterklaas list and I've been "researching" the subject for hours.
Your constructions are really imaginative and good-looking (awe inspiring, actually) and your little girl is super cute.
I'll certainly come back for more!!!

Tom
 
home equity loan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?